Downtown Weatherford, Texas is a growing community with a vibrant and historic culture. Located 35 minutes west of Fort Worth, this small town has become a destination for visitors looking for delightful dining and shopping experiences. The area’s iconic Parker County Courthouse anchors the town square, surrounded by three Historic Districts full of interesting architecture and old world charm.
Home to staple restaurants such as Fire Oak Grill, Zeno’s, Shep’s and Yesterday’s – there is a taste for everyone in Downtown Weatherford.
41 BLOCKS OF SHOPPING, DINING, ENTERTAINMENT, AND PARKS
- Downtown Weatherford is the heart of Parker County The Parker County Courthouse has been the crown jewel since 1866.
- Shopping opportunities abound with unique boutiques and stores offering everything from clothing to antiques and more!
- There are numerous attractions in the area including Chandor Gardens, Clark Gardens, Cutting Horse Capital and Doss Heritage & Culture Center.
- Downtown Weatherford is home to a variety of dining, nightlife, shopping and entertainment options.
A VISIONARY DEVELOPMENT IN A RAPIDLY GROWING CITY
- Parker County is the 9th fastest growing county in the nation.
- The downtown area also includes over 50 locations, including retail stores, offices and mixed-use buildings. First Monday Trade Days is a popular event in Downtown Weatherford every month where vendors from all over come to sell their wares The town square is located 35 minutes west of downtown Fort Worth.
- Weatherford is an ideal place to live and visit due to its small town charm combined with big city amenities.
- City of Weatherford has been actively working on quadrant improvements with a long range plan for traffic and pedestrians.